NUMBER OF CLASSES AND DISTRIBUTION OF STUDENTS :
As of 2013 the school has Fifteen (15) classes
|1||Pink Room ||2 years|
|2||Green Room||3 years|
|3||Red Room||4 years|
|5||Class I ||6 years|
|6||Class II||7 years|
|7||Class III||8 years|
|8||Class IV||9 years|
|9||Class V||10 years|
|10||Class VI||11 years|
|11||Class VII||12 years|
|12||Class VIII||13 years|
|13||Class IX||14 years|
|14||Class X||15 years|
|15||A Level||16 years|
ADMISSION POLICIES :
1. Admission is from the international and local communities for children who are 2 years of age and up.
2. Enrollment is limited to the number of children that can be accommodated bby the classroom space and the teaching staff without detriment to the quality of education offered to each child in the school.
3. Under the admission policy the child is required to take an entrance test, after which an interview with the parents take place. If the child qualifies in both, an Orientation Programme with the teachers and peers ensues.
REQUIREMENT FOR ADMISSION :
1. Presentation of the child’s passport or birth certificate.
2. Submission of the child;s record of inoculations for the following:
3. Liability Waiver and Emergency Release forms must be signed by the parents or guardian and returned to the school before admission.
4. 2 passport and 2 stamp sized photographs.
5. Transfer Certificate from the previous school.
1. The fee is to be deposited by cheque to the Nepal Investment Bank.
2. Due date for collection is the first month of each quarter. Rs 25/ per day will be charged as late fine in fee collection after the completion of one month, Rs 50/ per day after two months and Rs 100/ per day after the quarter.
3. Fees may be revised at the beginning of each new session.
4. Admission fee, annual fee and security deposit are due on notification of admission.
5. There are four three month quarters, set at the beginning of the Academic Year:
1st quarter April to June
2nd quarter July to September
3rd quarter October to December
4th quarter January to March
1. Students may be withdrawn by giving one month’s notice before the new academic year. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the security deposit.
2. When children leave in the middle of the term, the following rules will be observed :
a) Transfer Certificated will be issued on payment of all the school fees up to date for the completed semester.
b) T.C. will be issued after 7 days from the date of submission of the application.
MOVEMENT OF CHILDREN TO A NEW CLASS
The childran in Pre school can be moved only twucw a year: January and July. If a vacancy occurs at other times the office reserves the right to move the children. The children shall be moved according to the following criteria:
1. The child’s readiness to move.
2. The teacher’s recommendation
3. The length of time in present class.
4. The size of the class to be moved to
5. Parent’s recommendation
EVALUATION POLICY AND PROMOTION POLICY
It is generally accepted that the marks obtained by a learner in an exam are not the most dependable indices for assessment of his holistic personality. Several inputs go into developing the individual over a period of time.
Our school will be following the continuous and comprehensive evaluation in order to have better appraisal of:
a. Student’s learning abilities and
b. Instruction strategies used by the teacher.
This system not only incorporates both scholastic and non scholastic aspects of education spread over the total span of instruction time but also provides scope for remedial action.
To encourage students to work regularly throughout the year the school will conduct periodical tests.
RULES FOR CLASS IX AND X
The courses, their conduct, the examination, the registration and the promotion rules are governed by the rules of the Board.
If a student faisl in any subject in the pre Board examination and his/her performance in the exam is not satisfactory, he/she may not be sent up to appear in the Board Exam.
The examination syllabus will contain chapters taught in a particular term. It may be noted that in some subjects, certain chapters maybe taken up again for the Final Examination. This will be done to re emphasize certain important concepts.