Victor I. Joseph
Principal, Rupy’s International School
PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE PRESTIGIOUS DR.APJ ABDUL KALAM – “MOST OUTSTANDING PRINCIPAL AWARD 2017” FOR OUTSTANDING INDIVIDUAL ACHIEVEMENT & DISTINGUISHED SERVICES IN THE FIELD OF EDUCATION AMONG MORE THAN 300 CBSE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS OUTSIDE INDIA
Victor I. Joseph has 23 yrs of experience in top positions in Education, Sales and Marketing and Management with over 15yrs in the Education field in Nepal. He is an Educationist, Certified BCSA (British Council School Ambassador), Certified Trainer of Chatterbox Speakers Institute, Member of Toastmaster International, Columnist, Writer, Motivational Speaker, Marketing & Communication Expert and Project expert in various fields. He is the proud recipient of various national & international awards.
ACHIEVEMENTS & MILESTONES
• Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Most Outstanding Principal Award-2017
• British Council International School Award- UK for Distinguished BCSA
• Certified BCSA (British Council School Ambassador)
• Business Development Partner- DIGI SCHOOL- NCC Education-UK
• Certified Trainer of Chatterbox Speakers Institute
• Member of Toastmasters International
• KKIS Outstanding Achievement Award for distinguished services towards Academic Excellence & Integration of International learning in the Curriculum
• ISA-Dubai- Best International Day Boarding School
• British Council International School Award- 2017-20
• British Council International School Award- 2016
• Best Day Boarding 2018- ISA Dubai
• Letter of Appreciation- For Visionary Leadership, Perseverance & Initiative for Performance Excellence in International SOF Olympiads
• Surya 24 Carat Manager Award-BOSS Magazine/ FNCCI.
• Letter of Appreciation- 1st NELTA Regional Conference, Nepal- 2017
• Training for Principals-BRITISH COUNCIL-Connecting Classrooms
• Certification from British Council- Inclusive Classrooms, Core Skills, Child Protection, Sustainable Development, Digital Literacy & Connecting Classrooms for Global Learning.
• Covered by leading Newspapers & Magazines nationally and internationally
• Certification on Professional Development work on Functional Approach to Reading & Writing Grammar Teaching, Media Literacy & Digital Story Telling in the English Classrooms- Bureau of Educational & Cultural Affairs- US Department of States- USA